I am currently working on the cover art for my new fan fiction, "Seasons of War" previously "Seventh Dawn". Once I have finished, it will only be a matter of time before the first few chapters go up, in THREE places for ultimate feedback. (FanFiction, Quotev and DeviantArt) However, this in itself is not big news. The big news comes from the front of "Live Free or Die"! I'm putting up the prequel, "the Fugitives" in Anno Domini soon. This will clear up many lingering questions, including the following:
1. If Aelita was such a big part of Jeremy's childhood, why didn't he recognize her?
2. How did the gang discover Xana's plans?
3. If Laurelei was Griffith's pawn, why didn't the gang suspect this all along?
4. How did the gang know that the gancanagh antidote was in Hermitage?
And perhaps the most burning question of all...
5. WHY DOES LYNA CALL JEREMY B.B?!